Returns & Refunds
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
In case return is not caused by our side (defective or wrong item) www.safetybuddy.ca is not responsible for the return shipping costs. Return/Exchange and Restocking fees are calculated within the range from $15 to $25 CAD, depending on the province.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
*Please note that all Doorcrashers are considered Final Sale and are not eligible for a return, refund or exchange.
For any return question you can always contact us at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
All regular Safety Buddy products are covered by a limited warranty for 6 months from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects.
The warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear (Worn stitching, worn soles, broken or damaged laces, worn soles due to normal wear);
- Damage caused by accident, poor maintenance, negligence;
- Punctures or holes caused by the workplace;
- Sizing or Comfort issues;
- Failure to adequately maintain and store the footwear;
- Alterations, repairs, or modifications not performed by the manufacturer.
- The normal and natural ageing of the materials used in the manufacture of the boot;
- All Doorcrashers and Final sale items (“As Is”).
* Slight variations in colour and/or texture are inherent to the material. They represent a distinguishing characteristic of this material and are not considered to be a defect.
To initiate a warranty request you will need:
- Proof of purchase (including order#, your first & last names);
- Image of the defective area;
- Image of the Internal tags showing style number and size;
- The overall image of the entire product.
Send your request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take care of the rest.
You can cancel your order within the first 3 hours after placing it without any charges. After this period, cancellation may not be possible, and you may need to wait for the delivery and then initiate a standard return.
Please note that if the cancellation request is made after the 3-hour cutoff, www.safetybuddy.ca is not responsible for return shipping costs
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.